What is ADHD?
This is characterized (bur not limited to)
- Trouble concentrating/paying attention
- Distracted easily
- Trouble having linear thoughts
- Going on tangents
- Scattered thinking
- Thinking a thought and not following it through to its ending
- Having many interests that change constantly
- Starting many projects and finishing none
- May be messy and disorganized
- May have trouble listening to others
- May have trouble with authority
- May have trouble in school and work due to their inability to pay attention for long periods of time
- May tap their feet, bite fingernails, tap their fingers as a way to use their excessive energy when forced to sit for long periods of time.